Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cartography & Orienteering
- You find a brief introduction into OCAD in the documentation Getting Started with OCAD, which is available in different languages.
- You find an OCAD Drawing Exercise under menu File > Open Sample Maps.
- The page Tipps and Tricks with Keyboard and Mouse summarises useful tipps to optimize your drawing and editing skills in OCAD.
- See also our OCAD YouTube Chanel with many videos.
Forest Orienteering Maps
- Drawing Orienteering Maps in OCAD (Wiki )
- Drawing Orienteering Maps in OCAD (PDF )
- OL-Karten zeichnen mit OCAD (PDF )
- Using Airborne Laserscanning Data for Orienteering Base Map Generation (Wiki )
Sprint Orienteering Maps
School Orienteering Maps
- OCAD for Schools (Wiki )
Updating Orienteering Maps
World Orienteering Day
- Map your home or classroom (Blog/ Video )
- O-training with OCAD (Wiki )
OCAD Sketch App
Topographic Maps, City Maps and Leisure Maps
- Migration of unstructured DTP maps to OCAD (PDF )
- Visualization of GIS Data in OCAD (PDF )
- OCAD ThematicMapper Tutorials (Wiki )