Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
To create this symbol, start from an empty line symbol and then do the following steps: In the Main Line page:
- Choose the color for the dashed center line in Line color. Note that this color must be above the yellow fill color in the color table. In addition, the yellow fill color must be above the color for the side lines. Therefore you need 3 colors to create this symbol: Black for the center line, yellow for the infill and black for the side lines.
- Enter the width of the dashed center line in Line width.
- Enter the distance from the start of the line to the start of the dashed center line in Distance from start.
- Enter the same distance in Distance to the end.
In the Distances page:
- Enter the dash length of the center line in Main length a.
- Enter the dash length of the center line also in End length b.
- Enter the length of the gap in the center line in Main gap C.
In the Double Line page:
- Choose Full lines for Mode.
- Enter the width of the yellow infill in Width.
- Check Fill.
- Choose the yellow color in Fill color. Note that this color must be below the color of the dashed line in the color table, otherwise it will cover the dashed line. In addition, it must be above the color of the sidelines, otherwise crossings are not cleared automatically.
- Enter width and color in the box Left line.
- Enter width and color in the box Right line.
Back to: : Chapter 6: Create a New Symbol