– The app is now available in Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Search for OCAD Sketch.
– When uploading data from OCAD Desktop to OCAD Cloud Transfer, a link will be generated in addition to a QR Code. This link can easily be sent to the mobile device, e.g. via email, SMS or WhatApp. On your mobile device, just click on the link to download the data into OCAD Sketch App.
– The OCAD Sketch App Data Exchange tool is now available in different languages.
– Thanks to some bug fixes, the app runs more stable.
Have you already installed the app?
Then update the app in Google Play Store or Apple App Store. All your previous projects will still be available in the official version.
Haven’t you installed the app yet?
Then get going! The OCAD Sketch App provides a great mapping experience in the field- both for new mapping and for revisions, feedback from course planners or map reviewers.
What’s next after the installation of the app?
To work with the app, you must first load a map project onto the app. You can do so in several ways:
– Learn how to transfer a project from OCAD Desktop to the app in our OCAD Wiki or in this video. Please install the latest OCAD Update first. Request a free OCAD Trial if you have no OCAD Subscription license.
– Request a link or a QR code for a project from another person, e.g. a club member.